Covid-19 and Safety precautions
I have worked diligently during the closure of my office studio due to COVID-19 to update an already rigorous sanitation and safety standards, so things may look a little different on your next visit.
To enjoy your experience to the fullest, I ask that guests be aware of the following standards and requests to ensure your safety and comfort as well as that of other clients and myself.
BEFORE YOUR SESSION
- All Clients must be able to answer NO to the following health screening questions at the time booking* (verbal), prior to their session via appointment confirmation or reminders (verbal or email), and at time of session (written):
- Have you been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a doctor or a local public health official in the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other respiratory problem)?
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Please call or text the office when you arrive and enter the lobby at least 5 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time to complete their temperature check and health screening questionnaire.
Clients are required to have their temperature taken via a touchless thermometer prior to their session. Clients with a temperature of 100.4 or higher must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty.
The entire room is disinfected, including table, bolster, face cradle, door handles, drawer handles, cabinets stools, and light switch
Room will be prepared with fresh sheets and face cradle cover
Massage therapist will wash hands before going to the lobby to greet their guests
DURING YOUR SESSION
Massage therapist will wear a face mask. Face masks are strongly encouraged for all clients.
For extra sanitation precautions, all blankets have been removed from treatment rooms until further notice and have been replaced with two sheets for warmth and to protect modesty.
AFTER EACH SESSION
45 minute turnover period between each session to perform the necessary sanitation protocols and complete the procedures detailed above